Thursday, June 7, 2007

y..o..u...

u r a thought, u r an idea,
u r a dream, u r my magic...
u r the beautiful spur of imagination,
u r the haunting song of the night,
u r the genle gurgle in a kid's laugh,
u r the sunshine after the rain,
u r a dew drop on the red rose petal...
u r the mid summer night's ecstacy...
u r my passion,my want,my desire,
u r my spark...u r my ambition,
u r the spartan's last mile to glory,
u r stallion neighing in symphony...
u r the innocence in a lamb's bleat,
u r the mirage in the scorching heat...
u r an abstractness making me smile..
u r the warmth after my worst nightmare...
u r that idea triggering security..
u r the incarnate of fatherly maturity...
u r a shadow lurking in the dark,
u r the picture drawn in the water,
u r the constellation i see in the night sky,
u r the voice tht answers my silence,
u r an incohorent imagination of the night...
whn will u become the reality of my life?

5 comments:

Ajan said...

wonder who this "u" is... nice 1 though!

Unknown said...

simple n sweet...i wudnt really agree wit d "sunshine aftr rain" part,though..its more pleasant to hav rain than d sun..atleast in india

Sahithi said...

sun doesnt mean the scorching one trying to melt u down...
its more like the first ray of sunlight after a deluge... :P

Anonymous said...

Very creative....and nice..

Anonymous said...

@ satish

thanx.. :)