Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The incorrigible

I have always had a bad taste, be it in clothes, food, chocolates, presents, jewellery, books...u name it! I always chose the wrong guys to have crushes on in high school and college. I always ended up spending awfully lot more money than necessary and then despair about it later. My perception of life oscillated between black and white (i am not colour blind!!)..I either like people or I dont and that plunged into many a troublesome bogs!!

After 21 years of countless peccadilloes, you would expect a girl of IQ 132 to figure what is right and wrong and stay away from the damage causing environment..but NO!! Here, we are talking about the incorrigibly stupid me. I have always been making mistakes, falling down, getting burnt third degree...and then recuperate and start all over again!!! In a way, I am fed up with this perennial cycle...I wish I could put an end to this...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you won't repeat the same at least in choosing your life partner. Then it won't be a peccadillo...much more than that...
The one who you think is irritating could be the correct guy...